The sealing robot is fully functional and currently being used daily. Videos of equipment in operation are available upon request.
LISEC SEALING ROBOT
VL-1N (3500 x 2500)
Automatic sealing machine designed to apply sealant to insulating glass units.
Right to left feed direction
Maximum pass-through length
Max. hight (vert.), max. width
Min. processing hight
Min. Processing length
The following components were replaced/upgraded:
1. 2-part Polysulfide with 2nd 2- part pumping station for Silicone added to IG line (2012) $50,000
2. Upgraded Beckhoff Control center (2009) $50,000
3. Liseal shape catalog/ shape sealing function.
4. New Lisec unload station installed (2015) $58,000
5. Most Drives replaced on sealing robot.$15,000-20,000
6. Several motors on sealing robot have been changed out in the past few years. $25,000.