The Machine is used to quickly and accurately prep the edge of doors for commercial hardware, hinges and multi-point locksets. This machine can be integrated into a new door line or an existing door line.
• Machines long deep pocket locks and routes for the necessary faceplate.
• The machines will easily machine for any custom lock.
• Gives door shops ability to machine specialty locks which will reduce lead times on custom orders.
• Reduced labor and increases quality compared to using hand jigs.
• Commercial locks can be machined in 1 minute and multipoint locks in 3 minutes.
• Will machine for any length lock and up to 4 3/4" deep.
• Quick change stops are included for different lock heights.
• Locks can be placed anywhere along the edge of the door.
• Machines complete Euro Groove on the edge of the door.
• Heavy duty rails and full length clamp ensures the pocket is always centered in the door.
• Dust Collection hookups and air blow offs are included on each router carriage.
• Doors are rolled in from either end on a set of rollers.
• Optional hinge carriage can be added for machining any custom hinge size and location.
Door Height: Up to 10'0"
Door Width: Up to 4'0"
Door Thickness: Up to 2 1/4"
Lock Size: Any Length, Up to 4 3/4" deep
Machine Size: 12'L x 4'6"W x 5'H
Electrical Requirements: 120v 1phase 20AMP
Air Requirements: 1.5 CFM @ 90-100 PSI
Shipping Weight: 1500 lbs.