BAVELLONI GEMY V14 - straight line edging machine with variable angle/miter - year 2007. 480v/3ph. ONLY 910 HOURS!
14 Spindles with Miter
3-70mm glass thickness range
In one pass it is capable of providing flat edge, slanted edge 0 to 45° and side arrises.
-Motorized positioning of oscillating unit and spindles according to the edge to make
- Inlet/Outlet arms: convey glass using chaines made of anti-friction material with replaced rubber pads
- Conveyor: pads with spray guard fins, running on adjustable guide
- Spindles lubricated with grease, need no regular maintenance. To avoid any vibration, they are separate by electric motors and connected to same through the drive belt
- Working laminate safety glass with flat edge and chamfer up to 50 mm thickness
- Electrical cabinet detached from the machine: more reliability and easy to access in case of servicing
- Device to adjust the removal of glass 0 to 50 mm
- Innovative ABS casing: corrosion-proof, electrically and acoustically insulated. It produce shapes and profiles that would be unthinkable with the sheet normally used.
- Speed variation: gear-motor and inverter controlled by CNC to increase dependability and reduce maintenance costs.
- Centralized lubrication system on conveyor controlled by CNC
Specifications subject to verification